- Finally Flew Solo!!!
- Troutdale-Aurora-Scappoose-Troutdale Loop
- VOR Navigation To Scappoose
- Finally Left Troutdale!
- Flying In The Rain
- Short Field Takeoffs and Landings
- Landings In Marginal VFR
- Thar She Blows!!!
- 1 Year, 1 Month, and 1 Day
- Beginning To Fly Again!!!
- Private Pilot Aeronautical Written Exam – COMPLETED!!!
- Just 3 More Days
- Written Exam On The Calendar!
- Wow – An Update!!!
- Trying Out Hang Gliding
- Back To Looking In The Sky
- Delay of Game
- WARNING: Don’t Takeoff With Full Flaps!
- Solo ToD
- Three New Airports and a Night Flight!
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours
Flight Planning at SkyVector.com