Private Pilot Completion
- Completed My First Biennial Flight Review
- I’m a Private Pilot!!!
- Landings Landings Landings
- Better Landings
- Them Winds Be Strong!
- PPL Written Exam – Take 2
- 100 Hours
- New Airport (Grove) with 360s!
- Side Slips, Steep Turns, and Stalls
- Getting Better
- Back In The Saddle
- Back Again
- There’s Always Next Year
- Flying on 9/11 – Remembering 12 Years Ago
- An Update – About time!
- Long Distance Solo Cross Country
- Gone A Month? Go Practice Landings!
- Hello McMinnville!
- Total Flight Time: 205.2 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 112.4 Hours
- Solo Time: 87.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 64.2 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 31.5 Hours
- Night Time: 5.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 506 (486/20)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours
Flight Planning at SkyVector.com