It had been over a week since my last flight where I took time to practice soft/short field landings/departures. Today I did an unexpected solo flight as my instructor was preoccupied.
This flight was the first solo where the weather was nice and my instructor wasn’t free to fly with, so I planned a flight and handled everything myself.
I planned a flight to Aurora, and after some solid landings, I flew east to Mulino. I had one awesome landing which was enough for me so I departed the area and flew back to Troutdale.
My landing into Troutdale was an extended base which I set up for an excellent final landing of the day.
What a beautiful flight. Glad I made the effort to go fly after being home the last couple days with a sore throat.
So excited for my next couple flights which will include my long cross-country of three airports lasting over 150 nautical miles.
Flight Time: 0.9 Hours
March 7, 2013 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours