Playing In The Grass
It had been since May of 2011 since I spent time working in short-field and soft-field procedures. With almost two years between these procedures, the ones today I’m a lot more prepared for.
My first landing at Lenhardt was rough as it had been so long, but I was able to correct myself and my last two were much better.
My last couple landings before heading off home was at Mulino where I practiced short-field landings to simulate a small runway. Again, my first I wasn’t pleased with, but my final was a success.
My approach to Troutdale was great allowing for a chance to practice and nail a short-field landing leaving me with a grin of success.
Flight Time: 1.6 Hours
February 26, 2013 / Jason / 3
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours