Well, That Didn’t Work
We went up to do some practice landings so James could make sure I was ready.
He stayed quiet letting me do all radio calls and talk outloud through what I was doing. We did a few landings and though my pattern work, radio calls, and take-offs were great, the important part of flying, my landings, weren’t where either of us felt they should be yet.
This probably had a lot to do with my nerves and my concentration. I just need to focus over the next couple practice flights and really nail those landings!
James will be out of the country for the next ten days so I’ll be flying a couple times with Emily. Hopefully she’ll put some good info into my brain. I’ll then practice a bit with James and attempt to solo once more.
Flight Time: 1.1 Hours
November 5, 2010 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours