As a gift to David for his valued work as her employee and to get him back for recommending my services to her, Nancy, from my flight a few weeks back, paid the share for David and his wife Ashley (my college homie) to go flying for his birthday. The weather was questionable up to […]
To celebrate my birthday (4/18), I decided to do a flight each day of the weekend. Friday, hitting up downtown Portland and the Gorge. Saturday, heading to Tillamook for lunch, cheese, and jumping in the ocean. With a final flight around Mt. Hood with a great finish through the Gorge on Sunday. The weather this […]
Today, Laura and I got to help out my friend Brian by surprising his girlfriend Jenny with an awesome birthday gift over to the coast.
Andrea and Aaron are some of the best people I know, and this Saturday, I was able to hook them up and take them for a glorious ride over the Tillamook area. The rocks in the image are right off Maxwell Point with the farthest being Storm Rock.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours