I’m excited to announce that come August 28th at 1pm I’ll be taking my FAA Private Pilot written exam (FINALLY!!!!). I’m focusing lots of time to studying and getting ready for this. I have a number of areas I really need to work on, but overall I feel pretty good about it. We’ll see what […]
Wow, it’s sure been quite a while since I’ve written a new post…and I feel terrible about it! A lot has happened since I last wrote on here.
Yesterday I had one of the most unreal flights yet. It was my first opportunity to fly solo! The day started like a number of others discussing shortly what we were planning on doing and then getting into the plane to take off. Unlike any day before, the weather was perfect, I was feeling great, […]
Yesterday, James and I were supposed to fly, but due to the weather, I wasn’t able to do so. Instead James and I had a ground lesson followed by me taking my pre-solo written test.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours