On Tuesday, my instructor dropped a bomb of realization on me that I am not going to be able to finish my pilot license before having to retake my written exam (so August 23rd). BOOM! That wasn’t the news I wanted to hear. I went back to work quite bummed, however after thinking things over; […]
Flight number two after getting back into things. The flight today started pretty smooth with a great flight prep, and take-off, however I realized pretty soon after that I was quite rusty.
After making the plan to finish my pilots license around a month ago, I finally had my first flight. Yeah, it has been quite a while since my last flight (September 17, 2013), however for it being so long, I flew quite well.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours