I didn’t get a chance to post yesterday, but I flew on Sunday and had a great time. The majority of the day was spent on ground school (about an hour and a half) with the flying I did practicing landings.
Yesterday I had planned to fly with James, but since that crazy guy went and banged up his knee before our flight, another instructor, Emily, the daughter of the owners of Stark’s Twin Oak Airpark, stepped in and gave me a lesson.
Yesterday I had one of the most exciting times of my life. I got to take the flight controls of a Cessna 172 in the palm of my hands!
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours