Last year in June was my last solo flight, since then I pretty much quit flying. However, after my restart of my lessons in September, I finally was able to get soloed at a local airport again!
After many days of being unable to fly outside the traffic pattern of Troutdale Airport, I went flying yesterday and left the area thanks to it being a beautiful day in the Portland area.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours