Yesterday I had one of the most unreal flights yet. It was my first opportunity to fly solo! The day started like a number of others discussing shortly what we were planning on doing and then getting into the plane to take off. Unlike any day before, the weather was perfect, I was feeling great, […]
I was not sure how my flight was going to go yesterday after not flying for six days, but I have to say that I was pretty damn proud of myself.
Unlike my flight last Thursday, yesterday’s flight was fantastic. Even though I didn’t land as perfect as I would have liked, I did have a better experience learning how to land better and was quite happy with my pattern work.
Flying through clouds is something that I’ll want to experience some day, but for now, I’m just going to stay clear of them clouds and instead enjoy the experience of my Foggles!
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours