As a gift to David for his valued work as her employee and to get him back for recommending my services to her, Nancy, from my flight a few weeks back, paid the share for David and his wife Ashley (my college homie) to go flying for his birthday. The weather was questionable up to […]
To celebrate my birthday (4/18), I decided to do a flight each day of the weekend. Friday, hitting up downtown Portland and the Gorge. Saturday, heading to Tillamook for lunch, cheese, and jumping in the ocean. With a final flight around Mt. Hood with a great finish through the Gorge on Sunday. The weather this […]
Today, Laura and I got to help out my friend Brian by surprising his girlfriend Jenny with an awesome birthday gift over to the coast.
Today was a huge achievement. After much preparation I finally flew my long distance cross country flight.
Friday afternoon I had one of the most amazing flights to date. This flight was also an important one as it was my first solo 50nm+ flight to a brand new airport. I’ve never flown to Tillamook Airport (KTMK)(or the coast for that matter), but had my opportunity to do so. It was beautiful!
- Total Flight Time: 205.2 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 112.4 Hours
- Solo Time: 87.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 64.2 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 31.5 Hours
- Night Time: 5.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 506 (486/20)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours