Today I took off from Portland area planning to go on a long flight around Portland airport, but instead, due to Aurora State being IFR conditions, I flew the first leg of my flight and returned.
Yesterday I had one of my best flights yet. Not only did my girlfriend Christina come up flying with me, but I was able to do a number of procedures I’ve been practicing and nailed most all of them.
Flying through clouds is something that I’ll want to experience some day, but for now, I’m just going to stay clear of them clouds and instead enjoy the experience of my Foggles!
- Total Flight Time: 205.2 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 112.4 Hours
- Solo Time: 87.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 64.2 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 31.5 Hours
- Night Time: 5.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 506 (486/20)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours