- Total Flight Time: 93.5 Hours
- Flight Training Received: 77.2 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 15.3 Hours
- Solo Time: 16.3 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 16.3 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 10.6 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 5.8 Hours
- Night Time: 3.5 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 3.4 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 325 (309/16)
My AirspaceFlight Planning at SkyVector.com
Tag Archives: flying
This morning I went flying with my instructor Rick. It was quite the flight as it was quite the reminder of what happened twelve years ago. To think that it’s been twelve years such such a catastrophic disaster. No matter … Continue reading →
Today was a huge achievement. After much preparation I finally flew my long distance cross country flight.
It’d been quite some time since I’d flown to McMinnville and this flight I was finally able to visit again.
It had been over a week since my last flight where I took time to practice soft/short field landings/departures. Today I did an unexpected solo flight as my instructor was preoccupied.
This morning flight was spent around Lenhardt Airpark (7S9) and Mulino State Airport (4S9). Both of these are small airports with the former allowing for grass landings and take offs.