Well it has been a couple weeks since I’ve posted and since then I’ve flown twice. Once a week later (last Thursday) and yesterday. Weather just keeps getting in the way! My flight on Thursday was with Emily Stark and my flight yesterday was with James. The flight with Emily was rough at first because […]
Yesterday was my last flight with Emily (at least for a while) since James is returning this Sunday. I had an excellent time flying with Emily and she gave me a number of good pointers.
Yesterday, my instructor and I focused primarily on just landings. I flew with Emily again today who I found out has been an instructor for a couple years now and currently has ten students as a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor).
Yesterday I had planned to fly with James, but since that crazy guy went and banged up his knee before our flight, another instructor, Emily, the daughter of the owners of Stark’s Twin Oak Airpark, stepped in and gave me a lesson.
- Total Flight Time: 205.2 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 112.4 Hours
- Solo Time: 87.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 64.2 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 31.5 Hours
- Night Time: 5.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 506 (486/20)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours