This morning I went flying with my instructor Rick. It was quite the flight as it was quite the reminder of what happened twelve years ago. To think that it’s been twelve years such such a catastrophic disaster. No matter what people believe was the cause or the reason, the fact that it happened is […]
Flight from Twin Oaks to McNary Field in Salem. Longest flight to-date.
Yesterday I had one of my best flights yet. Not only did my girlfriend Christina come up flying with me, but I was able to do a number of procedures I’ve been practicing and nailed most all of them.
I was not sure how my flight was going to go yesterday after not flying for six days, but I have to say that I was pretty damn proud of myself.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours