First flight into Portland-Hillsboro Airport (HIO) along with information about the days flight and that I get to start soloing between Twin Oaks and Aurora State.
The flight this Thursday was simply…no good. There were no crashes, there were no injuries, there was just a lot of flying that didn’t go to well by me.
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours