Over the last 6-7 months, since writing about why to buy an airplane. My friend and I have made it a reality and are flying back from Cadillac, Michigan this week to Portland, Oregon with OUR new (47 year old) airplane that we just bought!
It’s been a while since I last posted and I wanted to give an update to some things that I’ve been working in related to being a pilot.
I started talking about buying an airplane in the middle of last year. I didn’t know for sure what it would take to buy one, I just knew why I wanted to buy one. People out there have a number of reasons that they go with buying an airplane, and my reasons are probably pretty […]
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours