- Pilot In Command Time: 39.6 Hours
- Total Flight Time: 132.5 Hours
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 15.8 Hours
- Solo Time: 39.6 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 16.3 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 11.5 Hours
- Night Time: 4.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 429 (410/19)
My AirspaceFlight Planning at SkyVector.com
Author Archives: Jason
Today, Laura and I got to help out my friend Brian by surprising his girlfriend Jenny with an awesome birthday gift over to the coast.
Took my parents and my little brother flying today. First time reaching 10,000 feet! It was amazing! Here’s a video!