- Side Slips, Steep Turns, and Stalls
- Getting Better
- Back In The Saddle
- Back Again
- There’s Always Next Year
- Flying on 9/11 – Remembering 12 Years Ago
- An Update – About time!
- Long Distance Solo Cross Country
- Gone A Month? Go Practice Landings!
- Hello McMinnville!
- Unexpected Solo
- Playing In The Grass
- Tillamook 50nm+ Solo Cross Country
- Landing with a Smile
- TTD-SPB-UAO-4S9-TTD Dual Cross Country
- WTF Weather?!
- Finally Soloed at Troutdale
- Attempt Soloing At Troutdale (#2)
- Wind Is So Fickle
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours
Flight Planning at SkyVector.com