A long time ago, in August of 2010, I, Jason Gill, decided to embark on an adventure to learn to fly airplanes. This has always been a dream of mine and I finally took the time and money to get this checked off my list. I
am just under a month or so away from getting have now received my private license (10/17/2014), and through this entire course of learning to fly, I have tried to log every flight on this site.
This site has helped me to capture my lessons, I hope it will also be useful for you. Whether you’re becoming a pilot, you already are one, or you’re just looking for inspiration to follow your dreams; whatever the reason that brought you here, I hope my entries will be enlightening.
- Total Flight Time: 178.0 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 85.2 Hours
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours
- Solo Time: 61.1 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 49.2 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 20.8 Hours
- Night Time: 5.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 471 (451/20)