I’m a Private Pilot!!!
It’s official! After over four years, and too much money to think about, I finally accomplished the goal I set for myself to finish my Private Pilots license!!! It’s such an amazing weight off of my shoulders and I couldn’t be happier for getting it done. I barely slept last night anticipating the exam today (4.5 hours of ground testing, and 1.7 hours in the air), but now that it is over, I am a very very happy man, who will get plenty of sleep tonight!
I’ll write up more details about my practical/checkride, but not today…I’ll be too busy celebrating!!!
So I gotta ask…who wants to go flying? 😉
October 18, 2014 / Jason / 382
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours