Since getting back into the cockpit again after almost a year, my flying has been getting better and better. I really noticed this when I went flying Sunday. My landings and overall flying were better and smoother than they’ve really ever been. I was quite pleased with how things went.
The flight was pretty easy going. Three landings in the pattern, the first making use of some side slipping, one being a short field, and then Steve was out again to have me go flying on my own. I flew north to the Battleground VOR before making my way back for two solid landings at home. The ride to and from the VOR were turbulent, but I handled the plane great and stayed on the right heading both ways.
September 21, 2014 / Jason / 7
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours