Gone A Month? Go Practice Landings!
Since my flight to McMinnville, I haven’t flown a lick. In between last flight and this one, I decided to take a couple weeks and go to Spain. What a trip!
Well, with a month being away, I decided that doing a few practice landings and getting back in the air was much desired. I just stayed around Troutdale Airport and did a quick solo run of three landings in preparation for my long cross-country solo coming up.
All went well and I had some of my best landings!
Flight Time: 0.3 Hours
April 28, 2013 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours