Landings In Marginal VFR
The flight for today was quite short. Just a half hour, but in that time I was able to get four landings in staying in the pattern. I haven’t talked much about Marginal VFR on here, so I figure I’ll give you a brief rundown.
Marginal VFR is between 3 and 5miles visibility and between 1000 and 3000ft ceilings. I’m able to fly in marginal VFR, though I should be cautious when I do so.
Flight Time: 0.5 Hours
October 12, 2012 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours