1 Year, 1 Month, and 1 Day
That’s how long it had been since my last flight as a pilot. Well, I’m super excited to say that the wait to start flying again is over! I went up this Monday afternoon with my instructor Rick for an hour long flight around the Troutdale/Boring area of Oregon.
Being back in the air was excellent. Though I was rusty at some procedures, my handling came back like I never stopped. Nothing except for time is standing in my way from me finishing my license and it will be happening as soon as I can! I’m leaving town for work the next couple weeks, but once I return, I’ll be putting in hopefully a minimum of a couple flights a week until I finish this adventure!
Keep looking to the sky!
Flight Time: 1.1 Hours
September 24, 2012 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours