Just 3 More Days
My long awaited written exam that I have been putting off for over a year is finally to be taken August 29th at 1 pm. I have been studying every chance I can get because I know that if I don’t I’m going to fail. I’m quite confident I will do quite well on this test because of the time I’ve set aside to actually study. Only 3 days left! I can’t believe it. Not much time left to study. I have today, tomorrow evening, and Tuesday evening to spend as much time as I can studying.
Please wish me the best of luck as I take this test because it has been quite an effort and quite a length of time between the last time I actually flew and I cannot wait to get up in the air and be able to fly an airplane once again.
August 26, 2012 / Jason /
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours