Taking Off (Video)
I didn’t get a chance to post yesterday, but I flew on Sunday and had a great time. The majority of the day was spent on ground school (about an hour and a half) with the flying I did practicing landings.
The landings were…okay. The first couple weren’t so great, the last couple weren’t so great either, however my middle few were pretty great.
Overall I had a great time learning to fly that day, but wish things were getting a lot better. Sometimes I feel that they are, where as other times I don’t feel so great.
None the less, it was fun. This is short and sweet because I want to focus on my video of me taking off!
Flight Time: 1.2 Hours
Ground Time: 1.5 Hours
October 19, 2010 / Jason / 2
Categories: Private Pilot Completion
- Total Flight Time: 218.5 Hours
- Pilot In Command Time: 125.7 Hours
- Solo Time: 100.8 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 60.5 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 27.8 Hours
- Night Time: 7.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 521 (499/22)
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 30.8 Hours