- Pilot In Command Time: 39.6 Hours
- Total Flight Time: 132.5 Hours
- Flight Training Received: 92.8 Hours
- Ground Training Received: 15.8 Hours
- Solo Time: 39.6 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time: 16.3 Hours
- >50NM Cross Country Time (Solo): 11.5 Hours
- Night Time: 4.1 Hours
- Simulated Instrument Time: 4.8 Hours
- Landings (Day/Night): 429 (410/19)
My AirspaceFlight Planning at SkyVector.com
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I’m kinda upset cause I wanna go flying. I haven’t been able to fly for over a week and I’m getting so close to going on solo that I just want to keep on flying.
Yesterday, James and I were supposed to fly, but due to the weather, I wasn’t able to do so. Instead James and I had a ground lesson followed by me taking my pre-solo written test.
I usually only fly Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. However with the weather getting in the way and life for me and my instructor, this last week I had to do a flight on Friday to get one in.